You may be a group of friends who want to meet up for a long week-end's catch-up or a family gathering together for a well-earned rest by the sea. Overcliff Lodge is a comfy, spacious retreat which, having been originally designed as a family home, ideal accommodation for groups of up to 12 people in the main house and 2 in the Garden Room.
The Garden Room is a beautifully appointed studio with a fully equipped kitchen, a modern bathroom and conservatory. The private lawned garden has trees with a flower and shrub border.
Lets can be either weekly or short-breaks of several days but please note that during peak times e.g. school holidays, Christmas and New Year only full weeks can be booked
The bedroom accommodation comprises
- 3 double en-suite rooms
- 2 single ensuite rooms
- 1 single en-suite room with raised double bed for single occupancy.
- 1 twin en-suite room
- 1 garden room studio
In addition to the above guest have the use of
- Large dining room which has a superb refectory table capable of seating the entire group. There is also an area for relaxing after meals furnished with a sofa and armchairs.
- Lounge with sofas and armchair which has a TV/DVD and a selection of books and information on the local area.
- Fully-fitted kitchen with gas cooker, microwave, washing machine, dish-washer and fridge/freezer.
- Small, enclosed, private garden with garden furniture and a BBQ.
All bed-linen and towels (not beach towels) are provided and there is sufficient space to park 8 cars in a private car-park at the side of the house.
For pricing and availability, or to book, please contact us directly.