We aim to cater for the needs of all who visit Overcliff Lodge. We have 7 guest rooms.
The following statement is a summary of our provision to our guests
• We are 1/2 mile from the village centre; a walk of approximately 10 minutes.
• There are bus stops 150 metres from the front of the house.
• There are two rail stations; Cromer is 5 miles and North Walsham 7 miles away.
• There are a number of local taxi services available and we can supply phone-numbers on request.
• This web site, www.overclifflodge.co.uk, provides pictures of the house, rooms and information about other services we provide.
• You can contact us by telephone or e-mail. Please see the 'Contact Information' section of this document for full details.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• Please advise us of your anticipated time of arrival as this ensures we are here to meet you.
• There is ample parking in our private car-park adjacent to the house.
• The car park is gravel-covered.
• There is a level pathway along the side of the house leading to the front door which has two steps of 10cm and 12cm.
• The car park, pathway and front door are all illuminated at night.
• There is a level concrete pathway leading from the car park to the ground floor level-one mobility guest-room. This path is lit at night by a censor bulb above the door-frame.
• We are able to assist guests with luggage if this is required.
• All guests are escorted to their rooms and our facilities are explained.
Main Entrance & Reception
• The front door is always keep locked, but guests are given a key when booking in.
• The front door is 76cm wide
• All the downstairs facilities are on one level.
• From the main hallway, a carpeted staircase of 14 steps leads up to 7 bedrooms.
• There is a door bell to the right of the office-door should anyone need assistance.
• A fire extinguisher, break-glass fire-alarm, smoke-detector, night-light and emergency light are all in the main hall.
• A large variety of brochures and information about the local area are situated in the reception and are available free of charge
Public Areas - General (Internal)
• There is a lounge off the main hallway. There is a 3 seater sofa,2 armchairs and 2 pouffes.
• TV/DVD and a selection of reading matter are available
• All areas are heated by radiators and are on a pre-set timer.
Public Areas - WC
• There is a ground-floor WC/Cloakroom next to the main door.
Restaurant / Dining Room, Bar & Lounges, Take Away & Cafe
• Breakfast is served in the ground-floor dining room which is accessed from the reception hall. The door width is 72cm. Some chairs have arms. A highchair for children is available on request.
• There are 3 tables for two persons, measuring 74cm in height with a support on each corner.
• We also have a large refectory table seating up to 12 persons. This measures 73cm in height and is suitable for wheelchair access.
• Background music is played during breakfast.
• Special dietary needs can be catered for if advised when booking.
• Laundry facilities are not available on the premises for B&B guests, although we are able to offer a drying service to walkers and cyclists.
• Self-catering guests have the use of the washing machine in their kitchen.
• The nearest general shop is 100 metres away and is open every day from 6.30 to 20.00 hrs. A wider range of shops is available in Mundesley village, a 10 minute walk away.
• The Victory swimming pool and gym is 5 miles away at North Walsham and is open 7 days a week. This offers designated parking for disabled drivers and a hoist into the pool if required. Lifeguards are on duty at all times.
• There is a park/gardens, cafe and children's play-area just a 10 minute walk away. Picnic benches and seating are provided. The beach area offers a cafe, shop and seating, however there is a steep slope leading down to the beach. • There are three National Trust properties within a 20 mile radius, each with disability access and toilet facilities.
• The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas cooker, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine. The height of the work surface is 91cms. The floor is level and made of quarry tiles.
• There are numerous attractions in the area. Please see the display of brochures situated in the hall and dining room.
Grounds and Gardens
• There is a small enclosed rear garden, with level access through French doors from the dining room. Garden furniture and a BBQ are provided.
• Address: Overcliff Lodge, 46 Cromer Road, Mundesley, Norfolk. NR11 8DB
• Telephone: 01263 720016
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: www.overclifflodge.co.uk
Get in Touch+44 (0) 1263 720016